It is understandable that you feel conscious and embarrassed when you are missing one or more teeth. Replacing missing teeth with an artificial replacement can not only boost your confidence but also help you chew better and speak normally. There are a number of replacement options that can be used to replace missing teeth, some of the most common ones are dentures, and dental implants. Dental bridges are an affordable solution, they look and feel like your real teeth. With good oral care, regular brushing, flossing, and dental cleanings, dental bridges and crowns can last you a long time. At our clinic, we offer dental crowns and bridges at affordable prices, please get in touch with us now for more information, our team will be glad to assist you with all your dental needs.
Dental crowns and bridges
Dental crowns: If your teeth are severely damaged due to cavities or are cracked due to an accident, this will be treated with root canal therapy. In order to restore the shape and the strength of the teeth post-treatment, dental crowns are placed above the teeth. These look like your real teeth and can last you a long time with good care.
Advantages of dental crowns
- Restores strength of the teeth
- Can be useful to replace large fillings
- Can restore fractured or cracked teeth
- Restores dental implants
- Improves the appearance of your teeth
- Protects teeth after a root canal
Dental bridges: If you are missing more than one tooth, dental bridges are used to replace them. Dental bridges are just like crowns, but they have two crowns that act like a bridge that rests in the area of the gums. Dental bridges help in maintaining your oral health and prevent your teeth from shifting into empty spaces.
Advantages of dental bridges
- Restores the look of your face and smile
- Restores the ability to speak normally
- Helps you eat and chew better
- Maintains normal facial structure
- Dental crowns and bridges are ceramic, resin, porcelain, or metal restorations that are placed over-treated or missing teeth.
- They hide imperfections and help repair damaged teeth
- They also provide strength to weak teeth
- They also ensure that your teeth don’t move from their place
- They help you eat, chew and smile better
We are a trusted clinic offering top-quality and affordable dental bridges and crowns. Over the years we have helped restore smiles and confidence in all our patients. Our staff is friendly, compassionate, and qualified, we work hard to provide our patients with nothing but the best. To know more about our treatments or to know if dental bridges and crowns are suitable for you, please get in touch with us. We are here to help you with all your dental requirements.