What is a Dental Implant?
A Dental implant represents a common procedure of permanently replacing missing teeth without affecting the neighboring teeth. These implants a typically made of Titanium which is a compatible element for our body.
Dental Implant Service
With the help of dental implants, we can fully remedy toothless and thus strongly improve chewing and speaking abilities as well as restore a beautiful smile. Implants can also serve as carriers of a fixed dental bridge or denture.
Here are some benefits of getting Dental implants done:
- These implants offer a permanent solution to gaps with missing teeth.
- They Improve vocal abilities and chewing capabilities.
- Dental Implants offer a natural look, thus improving the facial appearance.
- Once these artificial teeth are implanted, no extra care is required.
- These teeth remain very sturdy and secure.
- No diet restrictions. These implanted teeth will function in the same way as your real teeth.
- If unsatisfied, these teeth can be changed or updated anytime.
Here are the rates and charges of the Dental Implant service at Sapphire Dental Centre in Milton:
Oral Health Consultation
Includes Full Mouth X-Ray and Treatment Plan
|Exam & Cleaning||$ 65|
Includes Full Mouth Cleaning
Includes 1 Dental Implant
Full Mouth Digital X-Ray
Minimally Invasive Technology
We accept the following Payment methods:
- Debit Card Payments
- Credit Card Payments
- Cash Payments
- Che ques
Other Dental Services offered at Sapphire Dental Centre
Here are some other Dental Services you might be interested in that are offered at our store in Milton:
- Teeth Whitening
- Porcelain Inlays/Outlays
- Dental bonding
- Root Canal
- Invisible Braces
- Athletic Mouth wear
You can contact us anytime or book an appointment online with us here.