WHY IS PREVENTION IMPORTANT?
Dental Infection Prevention
Proper oral hygiene does not only prevent caries and periodontal disease but also affects our overall health and well-being. Here are some tips to prevent your teeth from decay or damage:
Book your free Oral Hygiene Checkup today
- Brush your teeth twice a day.
- Clean your mouth after having a meal.
- Visit your dentist once in a month or two for a routine checkup.
- Floss at least once a day.
- Replace the head of your tooth brush every two months.
At Sapphire Dental Centre, we will teach you how to properly brush your teeth and show you the best techniques for maintaining good oral hygiene. We will also advise you when to remove dental plaque which forms on your teeth in places that are harder to clean.